Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twitter

Sh*T, F*ck Twitter! I swear, if I get on twitter, I'll blame it on peer pressure (I can imagine some bu O.C wobble-heads go: "OMG, Miley Cirus is on twitter!"*Scream like they just saw Tupac*"OMG!, I've sooooo got to twitter that". Sorry, I think I got my WWW grammar wrong: The verb is to tweet .
One guy said, of this video,:
"Yes... follow people on Twitter. Follow celebs on Twitter. You can be the ultimate stalker, stalk you favorite celeb or the girl you have had a crush on since highschool. Be the best stalker you can be and follow your target today!"
Haha, my font's sort of messed up now. But yeah, I also wouldn't join Twitter, cuz I'd forget the password in under 5 MINUTES! Yeah. Just realised I say yeah at the weirdest times.
Yeah.

4 comments:

  1. LoL!
    Twitter is lame, it pisses me off too...Blogsville is more down to earth, full of deep musings and freash links!

    Yo, on the topic of freash links, could you hook your only dedicated follower with some Jay Electronica Vids or tracks, his stuff is hard to find...heard him on themixtapeshow.net and his skills are too freash...

    *Bless*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally, twitter is cowsh*t, seriously! Many of whom i've known by chance told me to join twitter, but it sucks! Man, i rememba seein that miley interview on Ebuzz, she sounded too 'man'ish! Papparazzi! Argh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, u guys r the only 2 peoples in the whole woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld that cum 2 my blog on a regular basis, so yh, I'm gonna start taking requests. Thanx for hitting the system up so often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL at miley sounding 'man'ish....so true!
    MBJ, i told you man, you gotta market what you got!

    ReplyDelete