Friday, April 24, 2009

Amazing!

"It's amazing, so amazing...", words from the chorus of Kanye's newest single of 808s (probably the last)- brilliant shots of Hawaii and epic shots of the subject- Mr. West himself, I'm telling you, the art level on this is just too sick. I'm not even gonna be wordy on this, though I do know the demographic's gonna love this more than they did "Welcome to Heartbreak"- it isn't as complicated... (simpletons!). 
Did I say I wasn't going to be too wordy?
So yeah, the video's followed by an interview on 106&Park, where this video must have been recorded from. The guy in the back is GLC (Gangster Life Crisis [not GNL{or the body guard}]), Kanye's supposed best friend (since they were 15) and cosign on G.O.O.D Music. I might post his newest video on here in abit. The interview takes a turn (that desreves to be christened the Kanye).
Did I perhaps mention... Jeezy?

2 comments:

  1. Hype williams gets some really amazing shots, my phone cam videos of bonfires look crappy compared to that!

    Kanye really feeling african drums these days in his tracks...the video was amazing but the track wasnt that amazing...

    LoL at GLC/GNL i see where the confusion may come in, lol, how about some GNL Vids btw? 4real!

    Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, seriously, tho, i could really post koi koi- it's sumthing i've been thinking my ass off about, bt havent gotten off my ass 2 do...

    ReplyDelete