Monday, April 20, 2009

Dude...

You know those surfers that ride freakin' hurricanes and get washed ashore, say "totally righteous, dude,", with the dazed look then pass out? I kinda feel like that... I think (never been on a surf board), cuz I feel so drained right now, like a microwaved orange or something along those lines.

It's crazy.

I'm about to embark on one of the most pivotal exercises of my life, but right now, I'd much rather talk about this girl I've been with the past couple of days. She's been giving me hell. One of those ones that you don't see coming, next thing you know, she's in a lot deeper than is healthy-

Her name is Z-connect and the worst thing about her is she cut my wings when I was about to soar, tried to keep me within bounds when I wanted more (it rhymes). So yeah, the worst thing about this virus (yes, virus) is that she cut my internet connection and put her self up for self promotion (again, it rhymes). First, I could delete it and I'd be good for like 15 minutes, but then it evolved (Michael Crichton sh*t) and started harming me more often ,at more regular intervals, started snippin the line, chewin on more of the internals (I can't help it, I'm sorry). 

So it keeps getting worse and at the end of the day I couldn't locate the virus, but could see its effects. It slowly spread until it finally took a chunk out of my D drive. That was it. I had to format my Dearest and now I'm faced with a "Second Chance" situation. 
"This is the new Salvador" lol.

PEA(E.

3 comments:

  1. Boi, this thingy yu hav written clicks, its kynda metaphorical (gosh, do i sound strange!!) I luvd da way ya compared surfers with ril surfers, u dig! N one question, i heard that second chance stuff, just for a quick remindment (if thats a word), was 'second chance' the bands name or 'shinedown'

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat? second chance is a spanish soap wit eenglish voice ovr. kampala's current ken-raze (craze). thanks 4 the props.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shinedownz a band, n second chance is one of their hit singles!

    ReplyDelete