Sunday, April 5, 2009

Musings from the Deep

I happened to stumble upon this nice blog called Musings from the Deep. It's put together by a mum of five and that's what it's mostly about. 
I must admit, when I check out blogs like that and eizzy k's My Cipher keep rolling like a rolling stone, it sorta makes my own blog seem stupidly superficial, but then again... um... I don't remember my excuse but it was along the lines of: you get something different from each of the blogs on blogspot and Wordpress, so I guess it's useless to be comparng myself to the others. Anyhowly, it's a really warm one. Shoutouts to Sunflower and them. Check out Musings from the Deep. 
PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. LoL Mbjmano!
    You know its not a rule that you must post "deep" stuff! you cant be deep all the time anyways, including me!

    i think ur blog is G, insight into the world of hiphop plus u got alot of useful links on here too!

    oh and between blogspot and wordpress, blogspot much laid back, wordpress is a bit more on the serious side of things, so i think ur blog fits in well at blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, a nigga needs console err once in a couple.

    ReplyDelete