Sunday, April 5, 2009

IntroducinG... Big Sean

Big Sean, newly signed onto Kanye's G.O.O.D music. This next one is a freestyle also from SXSW. I know I'm late on this and all, but... no, no excuses. At least it's all good ish, yeah? Yeah. This clip is taken from a freestlye Big Sean did before G.O.O.D Music went on stage at SXSW. It's sick. I don't usually listen to freestyles- unless they're Lil Wayne's- cuz they're usually bull. This was really doe (pun intended) lol @ "she rockin' Sean John". you'll get it when you get the whole thing. His new album Finally Famous is due out sometime and to catch up on all his pages (myspace, facebook, twitter, blog), go to his official website here PEA(E.

2 comments:

  1. "...Put her hairs down my pants now she rockin sean jean"?
    LoL! whats he tryna say?

    okay he had a few good lines but it wasnt that ill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Put her HANDS down my pants"
    I guess John is that guy Dick's middle name.

    ReplyDelete