Monday, April 20, 2009

Ratteplan

I don't even know what that means, though I do know it is a streetwear brand made in The Netherlands. Like Vans, it seems to represent a lifestyle- riding bicycles, I presume (BMXs, not Roadmasters, Mehul). I had an opportunity to ride a BMX over the Easter holiday, lowrider made me feel like a Cool Kid (Black Mags was playin in my head as I lived out Power Ranger- like fantasies) The picture is a link to the website and the video is the afore-mentioned Black Mags.
PEA(E.
 


4 comments:

  1. Hehe, man, ya see, they make bmx at roadmasters too (I knw, i knw, tha thought might be provokin or revolting), but it lacks one thing i.e my designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! They called roadmasters? i so didnt even know that until udalricham explained it to me...

    Bet these kid would make roadmasters look cool, too fresh!
    love dis track

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh dat is wel een vette website zeker coole shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that dude on the front! Dez!!! He's a boss an a BMX. Look like a cool brand!

    ReplyDelete