Monday, April 27, 2009

Bonkers


Return of The Rascal- yes, it is Dizzee Rascal, and yes- it is Bonkers. I guess it's off his new album and niggas are hailing it as the dopeness in the comments section, with such Chanelle-like comments as "MASSSIVVEE CHOOOOOOOOOOONN!",  I swear. lol. 
It isn't grimey, though, that is rather disappointing. Feels like he's coming down to the level of the Soulja Boy Tell 'em's of this world that just want to create a danceable track and forget about substance. 
I don't even know what to say about the video, though I do like the bits where it's slowed down and there's like a house party going down- otherwisely, I think this nigga is going to be had on like a collossal scale for this 'cuz he's like come from this whole ghetto- gangster demographic, where niggas just don't want to lose props, so this video is just- I don't know man, throw me some comments. 
It's a nice track, though, just not as down right grimey as your usual Dizzee Rascal material. 
It's just bonkers.
PEA(E.

No comments:

Post a Comment