Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drizzy!


This is mad crazy, Drake's a Canadian rapper now affiliated wit Weezy's Young Money. I think he sounds like a more mentally organised Weezy. Matter of fact, I think I could like this character better than the former. Matter of fact, I think it's him on that Obama song that takes the beat off Amili. 

My cousin V
Influenched Udalricham,
who influenced me-
now Imma go  influencin err-y-bo-dy...

Man's got a new mixtape out called So Far Gone wit a lot of RnB ish that sounds pretty doe. This next track is a chpped and screwed remix which also sounds terribly doe. The album's coming out.
I'm not buying it. Ate where?

1 comment:

  1. who said anything about buying!?
    ate bootleg!
    lol so V is behind Udalricham III's good taste in music...hmmm, power of older sibblings!

    Track is ayt...maybe its the current mood i'm in but it didnt wow me...kinda getting tired of the chopped and screwed thing...

    P.S. Did he say "The shit factory"? in the first few seconds of the track? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete