Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Lonely Island

Dude... The Lonely Island- that sucks even as the name of a rock group! So yeah, yesterday I said something about The Lonely Island and how terribly fake they are. So yeah, if you haven't heard about The Lonely Island or don't know who they are, neither do I. Right.

So yes, all I am going to say on this is that these niggas are lucky T-Pain is on this track aptly called "i'm on a boat", well... because it is sad and it is called "I'm on a boat".  These guys force life more than Weird Al Yankovich (who makes these bois pale in comparison).

By the way, I think T-Pain is going to become a legend if he keeps his sh!t up for the next couple of years because he is simply, uncannily talented (YES!). He can jump on anything and make it a hit (playable on my blog).... actually, I'm not sure about the hit part (at least he salvaged it). 

PEA(E. Hope you like it. If you don't, at least you'll laugh your ass off... or cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment