Sunday, March 29, 2009

Japanese Cartoon

Japanese cartoon= Lupe Fiasco plus other anonymous people all in a punkish, rockish band with Lupe doing lead vocals in an agreeable British accent. 
All the above are assumptions... obviously, but if you listen hard and close, it does sound like nasal Mr. Fiasco under no moniker.
I've got two songs of theirs that you can download via zshare, here: Army and Heirplanes
If you want to listen without downloading, though, click on the picture- it will teleport you to a website called Blindiforthekids.com, which is one of few very cool sites on my list.


PEA(E.
Btw. I'm not just posting this cuz it's Lupe. I do think these guys are dope. I also did not commision the allignment of this last part, but I'll just have to let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment