Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hah... randomization.

This is a raaaaaaaaaandom post goin out to all my random peoples, especially thhe blogospherians (the random ones)that have nothing to write about so they write randomize on that and do what I'm doing now- improvising.Yeah.

"I go the hardest,
Flow so retarded, 
I'm disgusted with myself-
I mean uuuurgh where do I start... "
                                                               -Kanye's first bars on GO HARD

So yeah, speaking of blogs man, I been checking out Blogs of Note, which is this thing on the Blogosphere Notice Board where certain outstanding blogs get put up- it's like the employee of the month ting. So yeah, I just recently stopped being so conceited and tried looking around at other blogs...

They suuuuuuuucked like Sudanese baby on nipple, so sad. May be they just aren't my sort of thing, but these guys (from where I'm sitting) are waaaaaaaaack! They're the wackness like....? Yeah- wack like The Lonely Island (all pun intended, see The Wackness). Dude , man, I thought I was geeky- nerdy, these people are too fake- but I'm not going to sell them out- actually, maybe i will. Let's leave that for another time though.

Another thought just struck me- who runs Blogspot? Well... come to think of it, Google probably does. I don't know- they just strike me as the type that are stuck behind this BiG DOOOOOOR  that says MD... or Willy Wonka (see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

The internet is a crazy place and you are always bound to find some crazy people. It's also where you meet me (uncrazypeople)- MBJMANO, the nigga behind the system (star is my topology)

PEA(E. One day, I will find something sensible to say- just keep on believin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment