Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Grammy(ie)s last weeK!

Yo, it just smacked me on the back of my head, when i was thinkin bout what to post for my distinguished guests this afternoon, that I had not posted ish on last Sunday's Grammy(ie)s. Ting is, as you and I know, the brawl that happened between Chris Brown and Rihanna and Rihanna and Chris Brown sort of engulfed the hearts and minds of the citizens of the Internet Republic. So, I happen to remember this one performance that was most frequently announced ahead of the circus. Here it is: Mr. West, the two Mr. Carters and Mr. .I, alongside the pregnant M.I.A in their Grammy Performance of Swagga Like Us.
PEA(E.

3 comments:

  1. neva watched it...but the performance u posted was hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo eizzy k, thanx 4 the luv, u'r my only follower so i ppreciate that n the fact that u take the time to visit my humble blog (which , again i stress, only has 1 follower). i realized th@ i accidentally rejected sum of ur previous posts (by accidentally :P). Keep commenting, it gives a nigga gas to know that some1 out ther ppreciates. PEA(E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i knew something was up?!

    well, best way to get followers is to check out other ppls blogs, leave your mark, and hope they check out your blog too...you'd be suprised how many UG bloggers there are...but why confine yourself, the whole worlds at your finger tips...

    ReplyDelete