Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chip-diddy-Chip!

Grime... sick. British rapper and alleged "Grime Saviour" Chipmunk is the ish and he proves it with this new release. Chip-diddy-Chip is a single I saw on Youtube a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it was oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold! Turns out, it's just out and burnin ish up. What happens here, basically is Chipmunk goes back to his old school and uniform and ties and all that. He's joined by a couple of other MCs doing cameos (Wretch32, Bashy, Ironik etc) and Westwood as his old Science teacher. It's pretty much a dope joint (no objection). I like Chipmunk, doesn't go over the top of the counter to be Gangster- "he's a swagga don". I'll probably be hooking you up with a couple of my favourite Grime tunes up on here in a couple. PEA(E.

No comments:

Post a Comment