Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chris Brown vs Rihanna... not again

Man, I've only posted this one time, but i don't want people to be coming to get the same info that they did over and over again from some source that we have in common. So this is probably goin to be a closed book for me- okay, I'll mark the page, this is my last post on this for a while. 

What that nigga did was crazy (there were even bite marks, wtf?). This wasn't the kind of thing where he happened to lash out and slap her and say "Ooh, I'm sorry baby, that was a superhuman reflex, I didn't know what I was doing,", WAH! He got on top of her and gave her an extreme makeover, right there. The cops say she was battered so bad, she couldn't open her eyes. Wow (not like awesome wow- just wow)! So now we hear she's going to get cosmetic surgery.

Cosmetic surgery reminds me of two things:
1) It's some dangerous ish! Donda West died, and now we hear Mrs. Usher Raymond is in bad ass shape.
2) Michael Jackson. Nuff said.

I also suspect that Ms. Fenty will, in about a year's time, take a film crew to Africa (you know: jungles, war, poverty, disease, corruption, dictators etc), make a documentary for MTV in which she is crying with other domestically violated black women and saying she would have never guessed. Well neither would I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment