Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eminem & The Punisher.


I swear.

Btw- some guy called himself Eminem and released a track dissing Soulja Boy onto the internet.
I digress.

Eminem and The Punisher- for real, I think Marvel released this last month. I was skimming through some free digital comics when I spotted this- crazy shit. It isn't the tightest story or whatever, but I guess the fact that it's Eminem ought to keep you distracted for the 10 or so minutes it takes you to do that dance. Peep it here: http://marvel.com/digitalcomics/titles/EMINEM~slash~PUNISHER.2009.1

I don't know why I didn't see it coming, though- what with his love for comic books and deeply disturbing lyrics (I think I'm getting old)- I don't- no, I DO know why it sneaked up on me. Eminem got loads of press when his album dropped, I lost gas for his pill popping tip so I guess I kinda closed that dance.

PEACE.

PS.- Been reading lots of comics (just finished the first bootlegged volume of Sin City), may be I'll drop something on y'all's heads some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment