Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Blueprint 3


I feel lik the joker right now- Lunatic emotions. Back in the loop i am- and I hit the ground running (yes!)

I DO like this D.O.A (Death Of Autotune) movement- pretty dope. What do i like about it? It feels like the 90's again- HipHop's going back to the raw gritty, grimy, sample-heavy days (in which I was but a toothless toddler)- it's so dope, though- and who better to do it than Jay-Z (take a moment- think about that): he's seasoned but still relevant. So even if he's going against the hipster sub-genre (skinny jeans, high tops & nerdy overtones [Kanye, The Cool Kids, Kid Cudi, Lupe etc.], it's cool that he can take a stand.

So with all that said, The Blueprint 3 is on it's way, album cover and tracklists are out, interviews are in full gear and buzz is abuzz- the rest should fall in line and I should hope for a copy this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment