Friday, August 7, 2009

D.O.T


"Na na na na- hey hey hey- goodbyyyyyyyyyye..... good riddance"
-Jay-Z- D.O.A (Death Of Autotune); Yours Truly- D.O.T (Death Of Twitter)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think she's gone....
Yeah, Twitter and Facebook came under attack from some technical vigilantes, causing both sites to close down and barring users from accessing the shit. Facebook's been a bit of a drag lately, the hype is kinda dead- the friends you could actuall jazz are not usually online when you are (?...) and yh, there isn't much to it anymore- I'm on it, so if it's gone forever I'll mos def miss it (ish...). That's unlikely, though, 'cause the Facebook chaps are armed to the teeth with technical artillery- economies of scale won't let that happen.

TWITTER on the other hand has made a nigger gleeful today- it might also be back in a minute, but still- I've never been an avid fan of that shit- it just strikes me as the Hannah Montana version of Facebook- with just status updates and a couple of other things- but yeah- the fact that everybody was at it kinda awoke the inner communist guerrilla in me and moved me to make one of the most controversial decisions of my adolescent life.... I f*@#ed TWITTER. Forgive my French.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment