Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Yes, it's been a while, exams and what not- give me a minute, though, might need it to find my rhythm,- I'm also thinking...

Yeah, I'm thinking about a new look for my blog, should be good, but that would probably have to go with a new header thingy, which I can only do with Macromedia Fireworks, which I don't have anymore because my PC recently got formatted, and Fireworks isn't in production anymore- ask most graphics designers about it, they might not have ever heard about it- I know, a whole lot of excuses straight off the bat, huh?
If you,ve been to Kanye's blog, you'll recognise what I was tryin' witthe heading. The few times that he posts sh* himself, everything is written as one big ass heading: some call it artistic uniqueness, some may see it as ignorance, others may see it as an effective way to highlight something important, and others will see it as plain ignorance.Yes.

1 comment:

  1. LoL, you never know with kanye, have u heard abt his book? apparently he doesnt like reading...lol, but has a book, sorta "kanye-dictionary"...lol. no comment.

    I'm finishing this week thursday! Woop Woop! Can feel the summer fun in the air!

    LoL, used 2 have macromedia fireworks, lemmie check with my bros laptop if its still there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete