Sunday, May 10, 2009

Be By Myself

Mr. Roth! Yeah. Asleep in the Bread Aisle is gonna be one of those albums everybody looks back on twenty years from now and hails as a classic... wonder how we'll see Crank That then.... like Can't Touch This, perhaps?  
Back to the topic of this post: Asher Roth.
Second video off the album. It's the best I have seen in a while. Can't have been too expensive, but they really did good with the CGI and the colors and the contrasting white and the fact that the entire video revolves aroeund seeing the subjects within the frame of the model's bodyhaving fluids drip off the tips. Very ceative stuff. Mob camera tricks (yes, pun intended)
Forgot to mention Cee-Lo. Complements it perfectly.

6 comments:

  1. dope!
    though the white stuff splashed on the model looked like...LoL
    nevermind!

    got his whole album btw off some dope site, send u the link if u interested...do you have that winzip file extractor software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher roth! Asher Roth! Bj, we need to open up a new facebook group named 'screw eminem, asher roth oh yeah!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was first like that, then i cop'd Em's new album Relapse, and NO ONE can take his place...the album is balistic! sounds more like Old school Em' back in his marshall mathers LP days.

    Hit me up if u want hook up, (but u need winzip to extract the files - I suggest version 12.0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it eazy Eizzy! I hav no problem with eminem, but i literally hate Dr. Dre! I rememba eminem's previus album 'eminem presents: the re-up.' this album was disappointin, but guys lyk bobby creakwater and obie trice had done good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, eizzy, man- dunno bout this new Em album, it's fodder for your hardore HipHop head, but, man, listened to a lot of it on XXLmag.com and it didn't quite hit me- I guess I just liked Encore too much- We Made You and that other one, can see me getting Deeper than Rap sooner- actually no, I reeeeeeally want to cop Navio n GNL's albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha me 2! tell me when u get em!

    ReplyDelete